Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the volume of the standard stereo somehow relevant to the speed of the car? In mine when you hit 50 the volume definitely rises slightly...when you drop back to 40 it drops....
Not worried about it but it's an interesting feature I can find no record of in the manual.
Think mine is the rc3 basic unit, no cd changer, with mono LCD

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah cool...never realised it was there; and seeing as my usual car is not very modern ive never had it before except on the old bangers when the revs just didnt put enough leccy around to give the stereo enough juice! LOL

all the goodness you get from finally buying something expensive and luxury! hehehe

J

·
0 Posts
As Gibbo says, you'll find the feature under the settings and be able to activate/de-activate from there (press the little music note symbol to get to all the settings).

Personally, I don't have mine activated - its one of those little things that, in my opinion, don't work all that well and tend to annoy me :mad:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
they normally initial it as AVC under options...well they do on radios i have played around on.

i too as jmkent says have mine turned off. i find when the AVC kicks in the speakers give of a distorted sound and gives me headaches :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts