Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I dont have my car yet but i m wondering: how you get these lovely radio stations tags? Do you need DAB option? maybe turn on RDS? Or is it by default? Are they depended on radio station to be shown?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't have DAB, but it still shows for one FM station. I think it's something that the station is transmitting (similar how they include station's name or the name of the song they are playing). It would be nice to be able to manually (via USB) upload logos for all stations, but I'm not sure if that's at all possible.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have DAB, but it still shows for one FM station. I think it's something that the station is transmitting (similar how they include station's name or the name of the song they are playing). It would be nice to be able to manually (via USB) upload logos for all stations, but I'm not sure if that's at all possible.
I have not ordered the DAB so its nice to hear. It would be nice via USB too.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I've found that most of the FM stations do transmit icons but the DAB ones don't, or at least the ones I listen to don't.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
None of the DAB stations listed as available in my area have icons but most FM stations do.

An Astra I test drove four years ago displayed icons for the DAB stations and it looks so much nicer.

Reading up on the subject I have discovered that owners of VW Group cars are able to upload images to the media centre so I wonder if Peugeot can incorporate this faclity in a future firmware update.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts