Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a Peugeot 308, 2013 model, the Radio / sat nav which also controls the Phone and reverse sensors has stopped working. The screen is blank you can still hear the cd turning in the radio unit. The radio unit is Model No CD-8643 Magnet Marelli. The Auto electrician stated I need a new or replacement unit, I have seen the same model second hand on e-bay for a Citroen Berlingo, does anybody now if this is compatible. The auto electrician is unsure but does have the full diagnostics package to re-install with the chassis number. or can somebody point me in the right direction for a replacement unit I can purchase
Many Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem. I have 2013 Peugeot 308 and it progressively got worse. It starts up with Peugeot logo and sometimes the radio works and the it freezes, leaving the radio on and I cannot change anything. When I get out of the car, the radio stays on for about five minutes. The unit is acting up big time. Sometimes works for a while, just shuts down and starts up again, but with some of the features working. Would a software update sort this does anyone know?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts