Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there fellow Peugeoters... so the peugeot 207 07model I bought does not have its original radio in, and as a result the audio control stick on the steeringwheel doesnt work, and I also cannot change the time or date or skip between the 3 different information screens.. I was wondering would it be possible for me to fit another radio and get these functions to work again?

Thanks馃槑馃挭

Registered
Sorry to have to tell you, you can't reset the clock without an original radio.
I see what the guys above are telling you to do, the stalk adapter will absolutely make your factory stalk work perfectly with your aftermarket radio (providing your radio has this capability). However, your aftermarket radio does not provide the factory dash screen with its information, so even with your stalks connected you cannot update the factory dash.
In the absence of a factory radio, there are no "MENU" or arrow keys for the dash computer. Thus, without access to the "MENU" you cannot adjust any of the car settings.
If you can't get hold of a factory radio, your dealer can reset it for a small charge. But is it really worth the cost twice a year?

Registered
As above you need to fit an original radio to set the clock then refit your current one but you will need to swap radios without disconnecting the battery or the clock will need set again :)

Dont need a vin coded one if you dont intend keeping it in just fit it twice a year to set clock

1 - 5 of 5 Posts