Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought a second hand 508 and I believe the radio to have Bluetooth as standard. Can someone put me out of my misery and tell me the Rd5 has a standard Bluetooth and can it be switched on.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a friend who is a senior mechanic 30 yrs service he has checked via the vin number and thinks that the radio does not have Bluetooth. I'm still not convinced because why would Peugeot be bothered to install a variety or radios. And I have read on this forum that radio Bluetooth is turned off at the request of new owner especially if the car is a leased hire car.

· Registered
124 Posts
I have a friend who is a senior mechanic 30 yrs service he has checked via the vin number and thinks that the radio does not have Bluetooth. I'm still not convinced because why would Peugeot be bothered to install a variety or radios. And I have read on this forum that radio Bluetooth is turned off at the request of new owner especially if the car is a leased hire car.
Also you can check if is turned via pp2000, take it to the dealer or shop, is not that hard and should be free!

· Registered
1,275 Posts
Some early 508s from 2011/12 was built without the bluetooth. You maybe one of the unlucky ones ...

If you do have it in, you may need to get the software updated as some newer phones won't connect unless you do.

Grumpy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.