Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, new to these forums and my (new to me) 07 plate 207. bought it off ebay couple of weeks ago. bought a parrot for it but not sure if the car already has bluetooth, how would i no? and if i was to install my parrot would i need addittional leads? last question... i have no record of a code if i unplug my radio, the only thing is a plastic card the size of a credit card with a silihoutte of a key and a code with a security seal over it. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i can help you with bits on it, it depends on the model of the car is a normal, or as it got S + markings on the door my dads 207 has bluetooth but he as the s+ edition, my brother has the normal edition and has bluetooth

J

·
0 Posts
You shouldn't lose the radio code, they are programmed to the car using the VIN of the car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i can help you with bits on it, it depends on the model of the car is a normal, or as it got S + markings on the door my dads 207 has bluetooth but he as the s+ edition, my brother has the normal edition and has bluetooth
I typed my reg in on a insurance website an it said my model was a 207 se (90) no s markings on any panels. I looked thru my options on my radio system and Bluetooth never popped up so am guessing a I don't have Bluetooth... so back to my question about my parrot, will I need additional leads to connect it to my radio? And my radio doesn't need a code. I shall attempt to install at the weekend :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts