Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have just joined so please bear with me and apologies if this question has already been asked.

I have a 57 plate 107 Urban and just recently I have problems with the radio which is hit and miss. Every now and again the radio has a mind of its own and just changes the channel by itself and I struggle to change it back again as the buttons do not respond, also the pre-programmed channels are lost so I have to manually tune them back in again.

Also what I have noticed is that the LCD display fades, like if a digital watch was losing battery power and you get that faded look.

I am guessing that it is a loose connection, but before I take the radio out to check I just wanted some advice if that could be the cause or if it could be something more serious like it needs replacing. I have never taken the radio out before but I have just seen a video online how to take it out so it looks fairly straight forward.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same problem

I had the same problem, lot of 107 have this problem. My radio got stuck a lot of times on the max volume and was not able to turn it down for days.

Unfortuntately there was not a lot do to about this. So i ordered a new radio and installed it, very happy with it. Could recommend one with bluetooth. I ordered at Winparts.co.uk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts