Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i am new to this type of thing, but here goes i have recently purchased a peugeot 207 verve 09 plate and i am just wondering on how the mp3 player on the radio works. As i can connect my phone up through the bluetooth but cant do much else! If anyone could shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated ?

·
Registered
164 Posts
IT will be explained in the handbook. If you haven't got the handbook go into service box and download it from there.

As far as I know you just plug in a jack from the MP3 player and it plays whatever is loaded on to it through the CD player. Don't take my word for it though because I've never used it myself! I now have a 208 and have 46 CDs loaded onto a memory stick because you don't get a CD player. You get a USB port and an MP3 connection instead. Annoying at first but it's actually brilliant.

I think the days of the CD player in cars are coming to an end.

·
Registered
548 Posts
It will likely play MP3 files on burned CDR's, usually with a maximim rate of 320Kb/s
It may help if we knew what model radio was fitted - RD4 perhaps?

Storeman is spot on tho, unless its a new fan dabby dozy model its mp3 burned on cd only.

If you hook up planet you can allow the RD4 to display track info/name rather than just 'track1' etc

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
The RNEG system on my 61 plate 308 can only natively support MP3 or WMA tracks burned to a cd. I fitted a connects2 iphone interface as I normaly save my music in apple lossless or flac format whuch the unit cannot play. I have an old ipod touch which I use for music & audiobooks. The only thing is the cheaper interfaces do not display the track names on the display but seeing as I only put music I like on the ipod & I usually have the satnav display it isn't a problem for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts