Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

As directed by the moderator, I'm opening this topic to see if anyone else has this problem and managed to solve it.

I am from Brazil and I have a Peugeot 307 (2006/2007) which had a multimedia center installed, however after removing it the original radio worked for a period. After that, the access buttons for the Menu or Trip computer simply do not work anymore, on the radio only the on / off and volume button works. To change the stations, I use the control behind the wheel, but only with it I can't access the on-board computer.

I would like to change the datetime, but with the radio without access to the menu I think that is impossible. I researched some topics here on the forum but it seems that people left without posting any solution to this problem.

Could anyone help or give an idea to solve this problem?

I thank you all.

·
Registered
14,888 Posts
The facia buttons can go bad on RD4 radios so you either need a new radio and code it to the car or you can swap the facias over if you buy the same type but there are at least 3 versions of the same radio

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The facia buttons can go bad on RD4 radios so you either need a new radio and code it to the car or you can swap the facias over if you buy the same type but there are at least 3 versions of the same radio
this is bad news.. I thought it was something simpler to do at home... =/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts