Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting very weak FM reception on my pioneer stereo...where to start looking for issues ?

Thanks in advance...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not sure where my internal areal is on my 307 so I plumped for a £4 booster from ebay which you wire into your loom and that should be fine. I could not pick up a single station, as soon as i wired this in I got all FM stations including RDS data. Happy days

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure where my internal areal is on my 307 so I plumped for a £4 booster from ebay which you wire into your loom and that should be fine. I could not pick up a single station, as soon as i wired this in I got all FM stations including RDS data. Happy days
Any links and procedure how it was done ?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Any links and procedure how it was done ?

Connect the antenna plugs (might need the newer 'button' style for your HU rather than the barrel style shown in the pic, or physical adapter like this) to your HU and the OEM antenna wire in the car.
Blue wire goes either to your HUs remote line (usually pin 5 and blue, active whenever the Hu is on), or if your HU has it, the power antenna line (often blue/white and active only when Hu in radio mode)

If the HU supports things like RDS TA while playing other sources, I'd go with the remote line even if power antenna line is present..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts