Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've a 307 1.4 petrol 02 and I'm replacing the relay that's mounted next to the Radiator, It has part number >PA66-GF30< on it, but searching I keep coming across a 5 blade relay and this is a 4 blade one, Is this the right part? or is there an equivalent part out there?
Can anyone post a part number for a replacement that I could order from Europarts or any other factors.

Cheers
Chris

D

·
0 Posts
It should be a normal relay. That number is nothing to go by though.

Post a pic of it.

D

·
0 Posts
Yes. Thats just a normal on/off relay. Any 4 pin relay that size will replace it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sorry to hijack thread but is this relay in all the 307's? I can't see it near the rad or even on the diagrams on servicebox for my car...

I've an 05 1.4hdi, overheats in traffic, radiator fan doesn't come on at all. I tested the fan today hooked it directly to 12v and it works no problem. I ran the car up to temp, the top radiator hose got warm at about 80degrees so I guess the thermostat is working, ran it all the way to 95degrees and no fan at all. I was going to change the coolant temp sensor mounted to the thermostat as its cheap but might go for this relay first if its fitted to my car.... Can't find it anyway.

What is the purpose of that resistor/coil unit that is fitted above the fan, seems to be for radiator temp? Would this have anything got to do with the fan not working? EDIT Servicebox calls it a cooling fan electronic control unit p/n 1308CN.. I guess this is whats knackered on mine then? Anyway of testing this with a meter?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Definitely no plain relays mounted to the fan in my system. Just the 'fan ecu' p/n 1308CN. I ran it up to temp again, went a bit further this time and the fan kicked in at 98 degrees! I presume this is normal...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts