Peugeot Forums banner

161 - 180 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Goto Peugeot website

Scroll to near the bottom, enter VIN of your car and read ;)

Software and map updates will be available via a PC or MAC installer.

No change log is given for any new software and these are usually only minor bug fixes which most will never experience. No new feature ever seem to be added so updating can be a waste of time generally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Goto Peugeot website

Scroll to near the bottom, enter VIN of your car and read ;)

Software and map updates will be available via a PC or MAC installer.

No change log is given for any new software and these are usually only minor bug fixes which most will never experience. No new feature ever seem to be added so updating can be a waste of time generally.

Well believing what you are saying, and that's my opinion to, not is so only a waste of time, as is a wasted opportunity from great software been implemented like they are with for example by our phones.
I could understand if someone says it's a car maker, but one can only reply, others are at the moment doing it. Improving both experiences.
Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
There is a change log but its not available to the general public.

I've yet to see any new features added with an infotainment unit software update, its normally bug fixes ( or even introducing bugs like black screen reboot loop )

Its up to you if you want to keep it up to date but don't expect any miracles from updating the software or maps.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Is there a way I can check my NAC (Tom Tom) current software version?
thanks.

Since that post, latest map/cartography is version 20.0.0.

·
Registered
25 Posts

Since that post, latest map/cartography is version 20.0.0.
this is the Version I currently have installed OEM/PSA/MAP/PSA_map-eur_20.0.0-r0-NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar
Does this include the latest firmware as well as latest maps? Or is it just a map update?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
@keeny that's only the latest maps. The top page of the previous post has the link to the latest firmware.

·
Registered
25 Posts
@keeny that's only the latest maps. The top page of the previous post has the link to the latest firmware.
All Downloaded and good to go, thank you. Another question if i may. I replaced my smeg with an NAC. if i reset the NAC back to factory settings will the NAC revert back to the original vin number of the car it came out of?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
All Downloaded and good to go, thank you. Another question if i may. I replaced my smeg with an NAC. if i reset the NAC back to factory settings will the NAC revert back to the original vin number of the car it came out of?
No, to change the VIN you need to telecode that through OBD port. So you can factory reset the NAC configuration without problems.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this if it isn't then I apologise. I would be interested to know if anyone is expeirencing problems with the my Peugeot app connecting with their car. I have tried to follow the instructions on how to connect (my bluetooth does connect and I can use the phone) using the connect help. I get the message on the phone stating that it has connected, I drive the car for more that the recommended five miles but my journey has not been recorded, this happens every time apple update the app.
I have deleted and re-installed the app but to no avail, it still will not record my journey.
I have gone to the app to seek help but when I click on developer I get customer services, when I go to chat it says unavailable, when I submit feedback I do not receive a response , in fact the last feedback response from anyone was over a year ago.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome to Peugeot’s app.

It’s crap and tons of people have the exact same/similar issues

I deleted the app and now have a life - hassle free.

Sorry if that’s not what you want to hear, but the app is utter garbage.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Welcome to Peugeot’s app.

It’s crap and tons of people have the exact same/similar issues

I deleted the app and now have a life - hassle free.

Sorry if that’s not what you want to hear, but the app is utter garbage.

Take a look under each car model number. You will probably find the MyPeugeot app listed as a topic. I’m sure you’ll be delighted your not the only one having these issues. Even the latest update 1.29.0 with the new logo has not fixed it for me and my iPhone. My wife has just updated to 1.28.2 on android and it is no better there either.
I did ask the admins here if they could make a separate model for the app but they wouldn’t.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Take a look under each car model number. You will probably find the MyPeugeot app listed as a topic. I’m sure you’ll be delighted your not the only one having these issues. Even the latest update 1.29.0 with the new logo has not fixed it for me and my iPhone. My wife has just updated to 1.28.2 on android and it is no better there either.
I did ask the admins here if they could make a separate model for the app but they wouldn’t.
Not sure why you quoted me, I don’t have the issue. I don’t use the app hahaha

161 - 180 of 185 Posts