Peugeot Forums banner

141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
suvspeugeot.com down

It looks like the website suvspeugeot.com where we can download the system software updates (not the maps) is no longer working.

Anyone aware of this?

·
Registered
307 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Latest firmware update [FirmwareVersion = 21.07.67.32 - Filename = PSA_ovip-int-firmware-version_21-07-67-32_NAC-r0_NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar] broke Android Auto for me :(

·
Registered
307 Posts
Pdf Reading Links
Peugeot Connected Navigation Services ~ http://broadcast.pcasys.co.uk/broadcasts/attachment_view/58209cc4-25a0-4057-8f8a-0cf50a143df1
Notes:
Page 1 ~ In particular, please ensure you have read and understood the activation process for PEUGEOT Connected Navigation, which requires immediate action on retail channel registered PEUGEOT Expert and Traveller models with this option, prior to delivery to customers.

Page 4 ~ Activation of PEUGEOT Connected Navigation – MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE HANDOVER

Page 20 ~ APPENDIX TWO – IN-CAR ACTIVATION PROCESS

Thanks olli_tr
Does anyone have the file at hand, this link provided doesnt work for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a PDF titled "PEUGEOT Connect Nav - GPS satellite navigation - Applications - Multimedia audio - Bluetooth ® telephone ".

Is this what you're after?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Yes, the USB controller is 2.0. Some time ago, I've posted a full boot log (like dmesg output) from one of this NAC system, where the hardware is initialised/identified. But the updates are slow because all the files are encrypted - in early 2017, Continental/PSA released a version without that encryption and the update process were 2 times faster. When they realised that anyone could easily access that files, PSA removed that update from their servers.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Dear friends, please take note that there is a new Jul 2019 RCC Software update (System without Factory Navigation).

Version: 076D

No change log available.

I believe it is 76C. Applied this update by the dealer about a week back to resolve a focal audio issue. It was coupled with another update for an amplifier which can only be done through the dealer. But my issue was not resolved and also there is no visible change as usual. Unless you have an issue and recommended by dealer, don’t bother to waste your time on update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dear friends, please take note that there is a new Jul 2019 RCC Software update (System without Factory Navigation).

Version: 076C

No change log available.

Hi,
where can i get it from? i'm from israel i cant find any update service in israeli website, i own a 3008 active 2019 8eta, it doesnt have built in navigation system and it has poor speakers not the focal :(
thanks in advance,
AB

also if any of you know if i can fit new speakers, i.e JBL, morel or any other speakers please let me know, there isnt enough info on ths speaker system

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,
where can i get it from? i'm from israel i cant find any update service in israeli website, i own a 3008 active 2019 8eta, it doesnt have built in navigation system and it has poor speakers not the focal :(
thanks in advance,
AB
You can download new software from Peugeot UK.
Please go here and enter your VIN #:
https://www.peugeot.co.uk/servicing/map-system-updates/

Update instructions are also available there. However, please keep in mind that updating your car firmware is not a risk free task. Make sure you have enough knowledge about this process before you begin.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
As Gvard posted elsewhere, the new NAC firmware released:

Software : V (for Version)21.08.22.32_NAC-r1 18/10/19

Showing as applicable to my own car. I suspect although we won't see a changelog, that this may contain updates to make the NAC unit more compatible with iOS 13 (for those using Apple products).

I would wait for it to be proved all OK though before considering.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Albeit very technical and for web developers, this is a really interesting official link, particularly the section showing the uptake of each Wave of NAC/RCC and firmware version. Also the screen sizes, which are useful if viewing photographs:

https://developer.groupe-psa.io/webportal/

Given all this detail and quick reference guides, it does seem that Peugeot expect/expected developers to produce additional apps for the audio/navigation systems fitted to our cars. None of which I've seen as yet.

·
Registered
307 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
We're at cartography version 17 now for the 3008, yours is only version 7? Or is this for the 208?

Edit:
OK, I think I'm getting my WAVEs mixed up here, sorry about that! I was talking about WAVE 2.

141 - 160 of 185 Posts