Peugeot Forums banner

181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the latest version of the app on my iPhone 12 Pro and it keeps saying “an error has occurred” after entering my vin and mileage to get things started.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
My app works fine, but I've an old version. Once I had a stable release, I disabled the automatic updates for that app (in Play Store for that app, the option on the top right, 3 vertical dots). New versions doesn't have any new features (for "old" NAC Wave 2), so there's no point on the latest and greatest.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
My app works fine, but I've an old version. Once I had a stable release, I disabled the automatic updates for that app (in Play Store for that app, the option on the top right, 3 vertical dots). New versions doesn't have any new features (for "old" NAC Wave 2), so there's no point on the latest and greatest.
I’ve tried going back to v1.18 as I’m no need of later functionality. Unfortunately I don’t know a way of installing an old version with an iPhone, or locking to prevent updates. I’ve tried installing on my wife’s android phone but after locating an old version, but it no longer will allow sign in so that is no good either.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Take a look under each car model number. You will probably find the MyPeugeot app listed as a topic. I’m sure you’ll be delighted your not the only one having these issues. Even the latest update 1.29.0 with the new logo has not fixed it for me and my iPhone. My wife has just updated to 1.28.2 on android and it is no better there either.
I did ask the admins here if they could make a separate model for the app but they wouldn’t.
I use mine on my hybrid to heat it up when it’s cold and that’s about it (also cool it down when hot which isn’t very often in Durham). It’s crap at everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
I use mine on my hybrid to heat it up when it’s cold and that’s about it (also cool it down when hot which isn’t very often in Durham). It’s crap at everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m pleased you can rely on it for something. I’m still undecided about switching to Hybrid or full EV. All the problems I see on here make me think I’ll stick with another ICE when I change next year.

181 - 185 of 185 Posts