Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had a few people on here tell me common problem of abs but here goes

when i brake on mine (2002 plate 1.4cc 307) it feels like im slamming brake on and abs locking on and off or warped discs

abs light comes on when it feels like but goes off once ignition is turned off

gargae said try changing rear sensors but i can feel problem under brake pedal ??

how much is this going to cost me and does anyone know a garage in or near birmingham who knows what there doing and will fix this fault its driving me saft

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
i can do it for you. im in stourbridge if that helps

if the abs has been for a while. you will have warped front discs at least, maybe budget for this in case

say 2 hours max depending on stripping down brakes as well to check for warps

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi the car was mot'd 8 weeks ago and there was no mentions of discs or pads low at all,it failed on the odd wiper blade etc but no mention of brakes,in saying that there were no advisories either and one tyre had to be changed straight away when i had it and its leaking oil from the top of engine onto floor ??? surley they should of been advised on :mad:

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
it depends how long the abs has been like that for. if its recent get it sorted and you may get away with it

i reckon mine was like it for ages. the guy i brought it from was aware of it just never sorted it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts