Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As this is the first new brand new car I have bought, and after reading this forum for the last few weeks. What would be the main questions to ask the dealer before driving away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
683 Posts
Hard to answer this without knowing your level of knowledge of the car, you may well already know more than your dealer !

After you have gone over the car with a fine tooth comb, ask your dealer anything your not sure off, has TomTom Live been activated ask him to show you. Drive the car then come back and ask here and ask what your not sure off.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hard to answer this without knowing your level of knowledge of the car, you may well already know more than your dealer !

After you have gone over the car with a fine tooth comb, ask your dealer anything your not sure off, has TomTom Live been activated ask him to show you. Drive the car then come back and ask here and ask what your not sure off.

I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to cars. I appreciate everything I read on this forum. Thanks for your help Fontie

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1: Has it had any transit damage/repair

2: Is TomTom live connected

3: Is the coolant hose connected properly :)

4: Where's my bottle of champage/chocolates/flowers for waiting so ruddy long for delivery?

Cheers pinkaardvark, I will keep those questions, and yes Champagne and chocolates for the wait wouldn't go a miss!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.