Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:

Hi all, planning to buy a 2005 307, 1.6Hdi 110 which has been imported to Malta from the U.K. I have tested it and it drives and handles perfectly. No unusual noises or rough performance. No rust either. The car seems to be in mint condition with no dents at all too. The only thing that is worrying me is that it says its got 101,000miles on it. Can it be that although it is a high miler it was well kept and still great car or is it too good to be true?

Any feedback appreciated:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
skoda yeti is britains best motor

in the mirror today,the worst car in britain land rover defender,according to unhappy owners,followed by peugeots 307 and 206,renaults megane and ford fiesta,glad i bought a 309 derv.....;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
:confused:

Hi all, planning to buy a 2005 307, 1.6Hdi 110 which has been imported to Malta from the U.K. I have tested it and it drives and handles perfectly. No unusual noises or rough performance. No rust either. The car seems to be in mint condition with no dents at all too. The only thing that is worrying me is that it says its got 101,000miles on it. Can it be that although it is a high miler it was well kept and still great car or is it too good to be true?

Any feedback appreciated:)
When was it imported? 101k miles in Malta is going some! It's not going to have spent it's life cruising at 70mph up and down motorways...

·
Registered
302 Posts
mine is an 02 plate and has only just done 100,000 miles although if you look after them they run forever just the electrics arnt known for being great and i would have a pug over monst things unless its a mazda lol

J

·
0 Posts
101k miles isn't that high, depending on what those miles were, i.e. motorway or town

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When was it imported? 101k miles in Malta is going some! It's not going to have spent it's life cruising at 70mph up and down motorways...
sorry I wasn't clear enough, the 101k miles were done in the U.K! was imported to malta only recently

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
101k miles isn't that high, depending on what those miles were, i.e. motorway or town
Believe me it looks and feels as new. The owner spent about 400quid for a service with paperwork to prove it. Took it to a mechanic and panel beater, they couldn't fault the car either. So i've bought it :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mine is an 02 plate and has only just done 100,000 miles although if you look after them they run forever just the electrics arnt known for being great and i would have a pug over monst things unless its a mazda lol
I'm upgrading from a '95 Fiat Uno!

R

·
0 Posts
welcome to the peugeot world theres a mass of info on here and good folks to advise too...enjoy your pug :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
you will see a big diffrence from a fiat 95 uno,
big tip though is put your location on your profile, so if you ever get issues where you need someone with pp2000,
the person closest can help ya :thumb:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you will see a big diffrence from a fiat 95 uno,
big tip though is put your location on your profile, so if you ever get issues where you need someone with pp2000,
the person closest can help ya :thumb:
Will do, although I checked out the map and didn't see anyone in malta!:mad:
Guess i'll buy the lexia equipment when I recover my finances a bit :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts