Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
544 Posts
These photo's have been taken from another forum ,cant believe how much the new 3008 makes the qashqai look so dated !!!

cant wait to change my Qashqai next month !
My Qashqai's lease ended today so I'm desperate for my car to come. I was told it would definitely be here in time but it seems to have disappeared between Zeebrugge and England as it hasn't appeared at the compound as promised yet.

The 3008 looks smaller on your photo but it's actually slightly bigger!

· Registered
61 Posts
It really does make the Qashqai look dated.
The one in the pic looks exactly the same as mine, good car but won't miss the rattling dash! My lease runs until September so I've got a while to build the anticipation.

· Registered
1,423 Posts
I saw the launch video for the new Qashqai, with Nissan bosses trying their best to talk up all the new features. I think the 3008 has them worried, and wishing they had come up with a new model that wasn't almost as dated as the old one.

I imagine a lot of other manufacturers will be copying Peugeot with their new models and facelifts, particularly the upmarket interior and icockpit.

· Registered
765 Posts
I saw the launch video for the new Qashqai, with Nissan bosses trying their best to talk up all the new features. I think the 3008 has them worried, and wishing they had come up with a new model that wasn't almost as dated as the old one.

I imagine a lot of other manufacturers will be copying Peugeot with their new models and facelifts, particularly the upmarket interior and icockpit.
I think most cashcow owners buy them on price, the interiors are really boring and cheap japanese looking. I think the exterior is not bad, but the tucson and sportage are much more interesting propositions at this pricepoint.

· Registered
61 Posts
I think most cashcow owners buy them on price, the interiors are really boring and cheap japanese looking. I think the exterior is not bad, but the tucson and sportage are much more interesting propositions at this pricepoint.
Have to disagree, although I have issues with the way its screwed together I think the qashqai interior is way better looking than the tuscon or the sportage especially when you remember that both of them came out after the Qashqai. Good equipment levels too.

· Registered
765 Posts
Have to disagree, although I have issues with the way its screwed together I think the qashqai interior is way better looking than the tuscon or the sportage especially when you remember that both of them came out after the Qashqai. Good equipment levels too.
I was meaning the exterior of tucson/sportage. The insides are fairly bland japanese also, all the kit but no excitement.

· Registered
509 Posts
When I was enquiring about the lease for our 3008 the girl doing the quoting said 'why don't you get a qashqai or a sportage as I can get you some stonking deals on those'. My reply was 'I'm not looking for the cheapest deal I'm looking for the better looking car'.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.