Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good evening gents

I am here to ask your advice about an issue my GF's car has thrown up.

The car is a 56 plate 307 Estate SW SE 1.6 HDi with all the bells and whistles

Last year it threw up the Deplution System Faulty message on screen and stopped the car...... My mate read the codes and said he found a loose plug.... No details given.

It was fine until, 5 weeks ago when the same error was flagged. I got the codes read and reset. Codes were:- P0093 (fuel system leak LARGE) P1351 (input circuit malfunction check glow plugs) and P0087 (fuel rail pressure too low). With no physical leak found, the codes were reset and never returned

Until yesterday:- Yet again it flagged the warning on the dash and stopped the engine. It fired back up fine, but seemed to be in 'Limp' mode, it wouldn't rev freely or over 3k rpm. Then this mornig it was fine but the management light was still on. So I read the codes and got the same as last time, but with 3 extra ones, P0271, P0268, and P0262 all relating to Injector control circuit Hi on cylinders 1,3, and 4

Codes reset, and a 90 mile road trip taken, including a couple of stops (for coffee) and the car peformed fine.

Any one got any ideas as to what this might be?

Many thanks

Ben

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any one got any ideas on this?

I think it must be fuel related, possibly a weak/faulty pump, or just simply the fuel filter.

Any one else experienced these type of codes?

Ben

1 - 2 of 2 Posts