Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I want to change purge valve. Seems gas from petrol tank not come out properly. Each time i fill fuel, the gas come out from cap. Does anyone know where is located? I don't have manual. I'm using 307sw year 2004. Hope anybody can attach manual here.

Thanks.

·
Registered
412 Posts
The purge valve isn't your problem, the valve releases fuel vapour in to the manifold to be burnt in the engine this only happens when the vehicle is running.
You're filling the car will release vapour and air via the filler neck thats how it works.
What is your problem when filling.?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, i having problem with fuel consumption. 15liter can go only 60km only. Before this, it can go more than 80km. I just change plug and clean fuel injector. Still investigate what wrong. My fellow said it could be purge valve.

D

·
0 Posts
Has the price of petrol gone up for the same amount you used to get?
This engine is pretty thirsty also.
Get a diagnostic check done also.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I already check using Planet 2000. So far no error found. Still don't know what wrong. 3 month back, i change monifold. The last monifold has crack because of catalytic not working well. So i replace monifold include catalytic. Monifold is from halfcut.

D

·
0 Posts
I already check using Planet 2000. So far no error found. Still don't know what wrong. 3 month back, i change monifold. The last monifold has crack because of catalytic not working well. So i replace monifold include catalytic. Monifold is from halfcut.
A what?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Halfcut is a car cut just behind dashboard, and in a-pillars. Most popular when importing spare engines from say Japan, you got all the important without filling the container with air. can be stacked in 3 layers in a container

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My car still thirsty. 21 litre can use only 3 days. My friend said could be O2 sensor. Diagnose show no error at all.

D

·
0 Posts
Only a wild wild guess.
The purge canister is behind the right hand front wing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts