Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are focus meets, fiesta meets, u name it there are meets once a month..............
we need a pug meet

·
Registered
16 Posts
I totally agree, a pug meet sounds good. The weather at the moment is quite bad though. Perhaps near Easter time we could get a few of the members together at a mutual location in the Mids. :thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
well i'm not quite a pug owner yet but will hopefully be getting a 1.4 206 GLX in black. so I'm in just let me know when and where. :D :thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
206 gathering

well im from london here ... an i think its a great idea to creat a pug meeting soon ... but i think we should let the weather get a little better ... if anything is goin down ... let me know plz ... thankz

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hertfordshire/London here, sounds great, I'm about to have my practical in May so me and my pug can finally be free to roam on our own soon..! =p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi
I bought a 53 plate 307SW as a runabout while I try to find another car for off roading sold my disco last week but might regret it as I've spent a bit on the pug, comms2000 unit £186, discs / pads all round £150 and I'm looking at the additive (eolys 176) next as I don't know the level but had it reset to zero when I had the comms unit done, might wait for the 'low' warning to come up first & yesterday the temp sender stared going crazy so new sender going in Fri, Oh the joys of pug ownership.

J

·
0 Posts
The person who wrote this thread has a total of 2 posts and created this thread in 2006. I doubt heavily that she will return to the forums so I think one of you guys is going to have to organise it! :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Meeting

I will not be attending as I have now sold the Peugeot as I was spending too much money on it (pig in a poke comes to mind) Comms 2000 / Eloys addative/ exhaust, the list goes on......

1 - 20 of 54 Posts