Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

New to this forum as I used to own a Renault!!!!!:nono: I have now invested in a new Pug 4007 and it is great, nice ride, very good in all weather (Live in Scotland so well tested in the wet!!).

I do have a small issue with it though. Since I have had the car.... 6 months, I have had 3 new radios, a new antenna mount, new coax etc, and still FM reception is very poor. I have read on Mitsu forums that this was always an issue. Dealer has stated that the new radio has some form of fix, but in my view no difference, also the SVC setting (Auto Volume) has never worked and is a pain, as I drive on motorway and A roads all day and have to adjust volume every time.

Can I ask if any one has the same issue, and is the Sat Nav option any better?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi - I bought a 4007 in August (Sport XS) ---> bargain SUV and great drive, but you are 100% correct......rubbish radio that constantly re-tunes even strongest radio station presets - what a pain.

I either listen to Radio 1 which seems to be generally OK - or use the MP3's on a CD. I think it's the nature of the tuner in the Radio.... have you tried fitting a 3rd party unit in the footwell and comparing the two?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an issue with every station including radio 1. Waiting on a new cable harness coax etc so will see what happens, failing that think I might invest in new 2 din unit. Mitsu have a exact blank 2 din facia.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts