Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I'm going to be changing the Cat out on the car soon and want to replace the O2 sensors while I'm under there and the cat is off (hopefully improving the MPG)

My question is - where on earth do you disconnect the sensors? From under the car the wires disappear up towards the exhaust manifold, but I can't see them connecting and also can't see from the engine bay either.

Do I need to remove something like the airbox or wheel arch liner to get to the connectors? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all

I'm going to be changing the Cat out on the car soon and want to replace the O2 sensors while I'm under there and the cat is off (hopefully improving the MPG)

My question is - where on earth do you disconnect the sensors? From under the car the wires disappear up towards the exhaust manifold, but I can't see them connecting and also can't see from the engine bay either.

Do I need to remove something like the airbox or wheel arch liner to get to the connectors? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Mike
Hi there, took me a while to find mine too but they were just between the battery and the engine, above the gearbox amongst all the other cables but i think mine have been tampered with before so that may not be there actual position as they were just floating there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A
Hi there, took me a while to find mine too but they were just between the battery and the engine, above the gearbox amongst all the other cables but i think mine have been tampered with before so that may not be there actual position as they were just floating there.
Ah that's great - I'm probably not looking hard enough as I did have a glance there but couldn't see them. Will look again!

Many thanks

Mike :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts