Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi please can you help just had car 3 days now and starting to find the odd pain in the butt issue realized today horn doesnt work when pressing but does work when use key fob to find car lol any ideas on that .also when i pull up on roundabouts and junctions the engine cuts out for no reason its ok if i rev engine for a sec while out of gear then as coming to junction or stop its ok then place back into gear battery ok i was advised could be the speedo sensor advise would be appreciated thank you

dave

·
Registered
412 Posts
Contacts behind the drivers air bag is common for horn failure.

also more detail regarding what engine etc would help in regards to cutting out also faults codes if you have access.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks for that sorry is the horn an easy fix or not for a novice

i have no fault codes as i went to dealer and wanted nearlly hundred pounds to link up on a pc and check

i have a 52 reg 307 1.4 rapier

thank you

dave

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes i seen it ok mate ill check it out and send a message like i said just a few hiccups need sorting lol i got replacement window switches to get also off ebay and also the bars on the doors to stop swinging all the way out they snapped off so need replacing not sure what you call them lol but that's easy enough to do electrics and engine not good at lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you for that i have been in touch with malcom and he is going to be so kind and come over and have a look at car for me and hook it up also

seen on ebay there is a few so thats ok easy to get

dve

·
Registered
580 Posts
thank you for that i have been in touch with malcom and he is going to be so kind and come over and have a look at car for me and hook it up also

dve
Here are you error codes Dave
Click on images to enlarge.

3 fault codes.JPG

First one is

P0501.JPG
Autodata says

P0501 (1).JPG

Second one is

P0485.JPG

Autodata says

P0485(1).JPG

Could explain fan switch staying on.

More to come.

Malcolm.

·
Registered
580 Posts

dve
And finally third one is

P1327.JPG

Suggestions being

P1327 (1).JPG

And

P1327
For S2000P; check ignition primary pattern for excessive peak voltage and spark line too short. Should be greater than 1ms. This fault code is usually caused by interference.

Hope this helps.

Malcolm.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks malcom for today mate appreciated the help and was great to meat you too ill have a look at the images and ideas and hopefully should get it sorted pretty soon

dave

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
speedo sencer coming tomorrow so get that done first then work on the others malcom not sure on the blower any ideas guys on what to look for on that or where any pic be great

thanks guys

1 - 14 of 14 Posts