Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

New poster so apologies if this has been covered before but after a quick scan through I couldn't find any subject matter...

Discounting the internal electrical adjustment for beam height, this is already set to normal,
I have found the lateral left/right adjustment thumbturns on the back of the headlights but how do I adjust the up/down alignment?
I have the n/s headlight illuminating the floor approx. 6ft in front of me and the o/s headlamp bringing planes down!
Is there another thumbturn underneath the headlight units or is a spanner job on the mounts?

Cheers in advance!...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just done that on my girlfriends car. If you look down on the headlight unit from above you'll see a white allan key socket towards the bottom of the unit, in between the back of the main and dipped beam if i remember correctly.

You don't need to remove anything to get to them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's great! Thanks.
I'm at work at the min but I'll dig my torch out later and have a looksy...
It'll be nice to see where I'm going for a change!
Cheers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All sorted!
Thanks Vaux_2, you were spot on!

I also discovered that the previous owner had installed the bulbs upside down and wedged them in! Which obviously didn't help matters.... :nono:

I can now see where I'm going! Always a bonus!
Cheers!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nae worries, glad to be of help. I'm going to be asking quite a few questions on here so might as well help others where I can :thumb:

Quick easy fixes are always satisfying! :nod:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts