Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, some of you may have read my other thread about two seperate problems I was having. I thought it would be more appropriate to have a separate thread for the problem with the blowers/air conditioning.

I have been to two auto-electricians now and both almost concur with each others opinions about what the problem is and how much it will cost to fix. I have been told it will cost £80-£100 for two hours labour and could be from £80-£200 for parts.

The last person I asked told me it was most likely something to do with the heater resistor and said it could be something else as well, that get's blown as a result of the heater resistor or maybe it's the other way around.

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions about what I can do to remove some or the majority of these costs?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone? Come on, please do me the courtesy of answering.

Someone else suggested it may be something to do with the radiator fan not working or debris between the radiator and condensor. Could someone please take a photo of the condensor so that I can locate it and make sure there is no debris between?

I checked the fan through the front grill of the car and although it did not come on as soon as the engine started, it kicked in when the air conditioning made the clicky gas noise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts