Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, something iv'e noticed for quite a while now,

When i turn the key and start the car, if its cold outside you get a beep sound then on the clock it says warning ice or something along those lines, same when you have low fuel you get a beeping,

Now sometimes but not all the times it could happen 1-2 times a day and thats it. I could go in the car now and nothing and go in the car later on and then it will beep but nothing shows on the dash or on the clock part to tell me anything...

Any suggestions? It's just one single beep with no warning but like i said it aint all the time it's random... Could happen when i drive my car later and then when i go back in nothing and then nothing again then maybe next day when i go in it does it... any idea guys?

·
5,894 Posts
Either battery is on the way out or possible your coolant may be slightly low. I used to have similar fault but would occur just as you drive off when cold then one day I spotted the coolant light flashed on for a split second on dash. Filled to just over full and that solved issue

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
below 3 degrees Ambient outside temperature I get an Alert regarding Ice think it is meant to happen not sure about your other alerts though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts