Peugeot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is Peugeot 307 suspension problems still persist in my case, not sure what is at fault suspension or heat shields, so I ask you all to post a response with all your suspension querries so I can place a request form with PSA to request an resolution to majority of our concerns.

Any small noises/bangs etc are most welcomed, please post deadline is August 12th 2007. Will forward all requests direct to PSA for a prompt resolution. As to any repairs attempted please document the time and keep all relevant paper trails so PSA can upon request view them.

Dealers have no idea so if PSA doesn't know then I will have reservations as to the reasons behind it.

·
Registered
862 Posts
johnc said:
Here it is Peugeot 307 suspension problems still persist in my case, not sure what is at fault suspension or heat shields, so I ask you all to post a response with all your suspension querries so I can place a request form with PSA to request an resolution to majority of our concerns.

Any small noises/bangs etc are most welcomed, please post deadline is August 12th 2007. Will forward all requests direct to PSA for a prompt resolution. As to any repairs attempted please document the time and keep all relevant paper trails so PSA can upon request view them.

Dealers have no idea so if PSA doesn't know then I will have reservations as to the reasons behind it.

The more 307 owners that participate in this the more weight it will hopefully carry. Take advantage.this seems to affect 307's across the world so get replying people!!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Did the 307 not go out of production in 07 ish!
He's flogging a dead horse there.

Actually this is ancient!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.