Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I am very new to this forum and I have just bought a Diagbox item as above.
The problem I have is that I can't get past the Identifier entry.
I have tried all the various numbers available to me but always a block. I am assuming the password is scary01 because I have seen that entry online and in the notes taken from the disc.
The Diagbox fires up but with only Citroen C3 and C5 showing.
I am assuming if I can get into the online system I can alter that.
The unit read my VIN OK when I plugged it in but as I couldn't put in the right code I met a dead end.
Any ideas please?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
I`m not sure what you`re saying Sorry ,

Have you activated it with a set of 32 numbers ,

and a profile like 02FFFFFF ,

and you have a successful message when using the patch ,

plus all your antivirus was disabled when loading .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi
I am glad you answered, you seem to be the fount of all knowledge on this subject.
I received the unit with no instructions and have had to muddle through.
I tried activating with a 32 digit number and the profile was 1FFFFFFF but it either came up with error 11 or error 20.
I have not used the patch but I did find a notepad entry about it.
If you are telling me to do so then I will follow this notepad detail and see how I get on.
I might be back.
If you have any other comments in the meantime they will be gratefully received.
Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The forum won't let me send you a direct message until I have had 20 posts and this was my first foray. Is it OK to put my email address on one of these messages or will they block that?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gandalph a little more seaworthy

Hi Martin
Thanks for the info, I am now activated.
The Patch you sent me was in a format my comp wouldn't recognise but nil desperandum I used the one I found on the disc and pasted it to C drive. Worked a treat.
Only issue I have now is what exactly constitutes an Identifier and password.
I have tried all the combos under the sun but still it won't let me through.
I assumed that Identifier is the PC Identifier but I tried everything else as well.
Except the humungous 32 digit activation code. Could they really be that mean.
Sorry to be a pain but this is my last step to leap into PP.
Cheers
Roy:confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for that,
I did use 1234567 and scary01 first but it rejected me.
I will try again.
Just as a matter of interest when I activated the application it came back with info to save, which I did
It gave me a new 32 digit activation code and a profile of 02FFF000 which is different to the 02FFFFFF that I entered.
When it lets me through the identification process:nod: and it asks for the act code and profile should I still use 02FFFFFF or the one it sent back to me?:confused:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Email me and i`ll send you the patch plus instructions :thumb:
I don't suppose you could do this for me too could you?
I didn't get ANY instructions with my set (although brand new) and even now the cowboys are not offering any help whatsoever.

ALL I had was, on the activation screen, enter scary01 and then the last screen, top box you leave blank and the last box enter 02FFFFFF.

That's all the instructions I had......

My XP laptop has failed catastrophically at loading it and now I have installed on my windows 7 laptop, I am still getting stuck on activation!

Any idea what I am doing wrong? On the last screen it does say it's something like version 5.02

1 - 11 of 11 Posts