Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im just curious about the seperate profile setup

i understand you can have different seating positions etc

can you have auto connect my phone with profile 1, but change to my wife phone on profile 2?

· Registered
544 Posts
im just curious about the seperate profile setup

i understand you can have different seating positions etc

can you have auto connect my phone with profile 1, but change to my wife phone on profile 2?
Sounds interesting Karl. Mine will be an Allure so I'm not expecting anything so sophisticated but some of the GT or GT Line owners might be able to help

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Good question Karl, and sadly one I can't answer. I know you can assign individual contacts to different profiles from the same phone, but haven't got a second phone to try and find out whether different phones can be assigned to different profiles. We need somebody who has more than one phone connected to their car to get to the bottom of it, but I can't see why it wouldn't be possible.

· Registered
544 Posts
Good question Karl, and sadly one I can't answer. I know you can assign individual contacts to different profiles from the same phone, but haven't got a second phone to try and find out whether different phones can be assigned to different profiles. We need somebody who has more than one phone connected to their car to get to the bottom of it, but I can't see why it wouldn't be possible.
Bearing in mind that I've got an Allure coming to my house on Tuesday so it might not work but I will have 2 phones connected to the car, mine and my husband's so I will have a dabble at setting up individual profiles. I will let you know how I get on unless someone else solves it before then

· Registered
47 Posts
Bearing in mind that I've got an Allure coming to my house on Tuesday so it might not work but I will have 2 phones connected to the car, mine and my husband's so I will have a dabble at setting up individual profiles. I will let you know how I get on unless someone else solves it before then
Did it work?

Steve

· Registered
e2008 GT 2021
51 Posts
We have two phones set up. Depending on which of us drives the car on our own it connects the correct phone. If we both get into the car with our phones it connects to the phone it was last connected to, i.e. It remembers. If we are both in the car with phones and we want the other phone connected it's easily changed manually through settings. That sounds more complicated than it actually is ��

· Registered
1,616 Posts
We have two phones set up. Depending on which of us drives the car on our own it connects the correct phone. If we both get into the car with our phones it connects to the phone it was last connected to, i.e. It remembers. If we are both in the car with phones and we want the other phone connected it's easily changed manually through settings. That sounds more complicated than it actually is ��

That's the same for most cars, has nobody tried setting up a different phone for each profile, as this was the point of Karl's original post?

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Sorry if I got it wrong, was just trying to be helpful
It wasn’t my intention to have a go at your post Rector, I was surprised that nobody had answered the question. I have just tried myself and can confirm that separate mobiles cannot be set up to auto connect on different profiles so your description is the only way the phones can be connected. Unless they have been set up for telephone and data as mentioned by Beards.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.