Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Few hours ago I tried to take out the rt3. When I pulled the radio, there was a short grey cable with kind of fabric on it and just came out. Whole menu turned off and turned on again, but there was only a peugeot logo and in the right down corner 'ready', 'loading'. When I plugged that grey cable again, nothing changed and still there is only peugeot logo, without menu. In addition, it is restarting every 2 minutes. Music is still playing, but the menu is not showing up on the lcd. Does anyone know how to repair it? Or how much would it cost to repair.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Should disconnect the battery when fiddling with things like that really.
You could try a BSI reset. That might help.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Agree with above these units are old and fragile now and although the will work fine they are easily damaged

Remove key and wait 3 mins then disconnect battery make sure ALL the wires are back in there are a couple going from the screen to the rear of the head unit directly and the are infra red in some versions these need a clear signal to work properly.

Once you are sure all wires are in reconnect he battery then WAIT for 3 mins before starting the car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts