Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

My VTI 1.6 have problems with the cruise control. Got the car for 2 months now, first 1,5 month the CC worked well, last week he don't want to go on and if you set it with the + button, he directly goes 'off'.
When you try after that, the '--' will blink on display. No errors on the display.
Have chaned the brake switch, but this was not the solution. :mad:
When the car is driving about 15-20 minutes, when the temperature of engine is a bit higher, the CC is a little bit better, he want to go on but goes in some seconds/minutes back to 'off'. I dont have any problems with limiter. Have try to read the errors with Autophix-OBDMATE-OM580, no errors he said.
Does anyone have any idea's how to fix it?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi, I had this issue I unplugged it then plugged it back in and disabled it then re-enabled it with planet and it works fine again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

What did you unplug and plug again?
And what did you re-activate exactly in PPlanet?

I don't have PPlanet, so i have to go to the dealer with it if that is the problem... :(

Thanks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi,

What did you unplug and plug again?
And what did you re-activate exactly in PPlanet?

I don't have PPlanet, so i have to go to the dealer with it if that is the problem... :(

Thanks!
Sorry the control stalk i think it had been knocked out of place slightly and wasnt allowing the system to work properly, take the lower column cowling off then it will pull out then push it back in correctly. in planet theres 2 settings for cruise control. One under Engine ECU and one under BSI, I deactivated both the activated them again and it worked! I would try disconnecting and re connecting the stalk first though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts