Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I collected my 3008 Suv GT line approx 7 weeks ago and have been pleased overall with the quality and performance of the car. One thing however that has been bugging me is the fragrance cartridge which is supposed to offer a choice of three scents in the car at an intensity to suit the driver. I haven't been aware of any fragrance at any level. I have tried each different scent in turn, checked the cartridge to ensure the foil tabs are removed and taken the car in to the dealer to have the system checked. They agree there is no evidence of scent in the cabin and I am due to take the car in again next week for further investigation. I did wonder if the cartridge was faulty or "old" and asked about a replacement only to be told it would be £50!!!! for a new one!
I wondered if any other owners had found the system worked/had similar problems/been able to get the system working.
Any comments would be much appreciated
Regards
Rob

·
Registered
16 Posts
I believe they have removed them for current models

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine has never worked from new.

I recently bought a new cartridge for £50. Same issue with that new cartridge. Looking closely at the cartridge housing there seems to be a mechanical system whereby the flow is directed over one of the three fragrance holes in the cartridge. On my car the hole never lines up with the fragrance holes, hence the reason for no reference in the car. Looks like a problem with the cartridge housing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts