Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any help here appreciated.

I have situation where my car has deadlocked. I have got in the drivers door using the key. Drivers door now works fine locks and unlocks as it should. Unfortunately I can hear all the other central locking motors operate as normal but all 3 passenger doors remain deadlocked. I cannot see 3 motors all failing at one time so i hope i can discount that. I have even taken apart the plug in one of the door pillars and using 12 volt i can operate the motor from there (wire 620 622 and 6211 ) but although i can here it lock and unlock the doors are still deadlocked?? Has anyone ever stripped a motor to see how they operate? Or does any one know which wires i need to connect here to remove deadlocking. This seems a strange fault as i can discount the wonderful French electrics as I am just working with just a motor and 12 volts ----- how can this be so awkward. One again any help appreciated.

2002 5 door Peugeot 307

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Never had a Peugeot lock mech apart but I have had a Renault lock in bits. All the deadlock part is a small motor moving part of the internal linkage so interrupting the linkage between the handles and the lock release.

Whatever is happening I doubt it is anything to do with the lock mechs because as you say - it's unlikely 3 locks have all failed the same way at the same time.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Any help here appreciated.

I have situation where my car has deadlocked. I have got in the drivers door using the key. Drivers door now works fine locks and unlocks as it should. Unfortunately I can hear all the other central locking motors operate as normal but all 3 passenger doors remain deadlocked. I cannot see 3 motors all failing at one time so i hope i can discount that. I have even taken apart the plug in one of the door pillars and using 12 volt i can operate the motor from there (wire 620 622 and 6211 ) but although i can here it lock and unlock the doors are still deadlocked?? Has anyone ever stripped a motor to see how they operate? Or does any one know which wires i need to connect here to remove deadlocking. This seems a strange fault as i can discount the wonderful French electrics as I am just working with just a motor and 12 volts ----- how can this be so awkward. One again any help appreciated.

2002 5 door Peugeot 307
I had this on a 307 I had, I smashed the locks off and replaced actuators and problem was solved

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys does anybody know which wires on the plug that will activate the dead locking motor, then maybe i can put 12 Volts on correct wires on the plug to release deadlocks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts