Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've a 2012 3008 active e hdi 1.6 diesel semi auto about 6 weeks ago the eco stop working. Now sometimes it won't start with a message saying gearbox fault repair needed! I can turn it over about 4 times before it goes! I've booked it into local Peugeot dealer and I know none of you are psychic but any rough ideas as to what this is going to cost! No liability to anyone lol. Any clues, anything i should ask? , anything intelligent i can repeat so it doesn't look like I'm a total sucker! I've been reading up but need direction in the sort of things i should be saying when they phone me with the prognosis! Tia x

·
4,024 Posts
Hi...I would start with the battery..a poor battery can give loads of problems and if its low of capacity the stop start wont work anyway,let us know how you get on tho....gl

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that. I did have this epiphany that keep turning the engine over to start re gearbox fault is only going to drain battery even more! Deffo let you know how I fare although I did ask them if i got recovered out of hours? they said no only 9 to 5. recover to home and we will recover you to our garage at a cost lol.Guess I'll have to stuff my plans and stick local lol life is hard! I hate cars can't live without them! Unless you live in a city. oriented public transport. Time to relocate!lol x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts