Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought a stalk adapter off ebay to connect my pioneer deh6400bt, trouble is that it is not having any effect on the pioneer. It is allowing me to access the car menu,set time/date etc, so useful in that respect but I really wish to utilize the stalk for at least volume control of the pioneer.

The seller is not interested in helping to get this to work and has said to send it back for a refund with no mention of trying another!

Therefore it could be a faulty adapter, the head unit could be faulty as not previously used a stalk adapter with it or something else is wrong......

Anyone else had trouble getting an adapter working?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Having investigated further, I have determined that there are two 'connects2' leads sold, both listed as suitable for my vehicle:-

CTSPG007 which I currently have and not working fully.

CTSPG008.2 which is more expensive, I am led to believe this is for cars with a bluetooth button on the steering wheel.

As I now have the clock set for the winter will probably return the first lead and try an 8.2 lead.

Which lead are others using?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now got this resolved, decided to take the first adapter out and return as the seller was not interested in getting it to work and just said 'everything was sent correct, nothing else will fit, if it doesn't work return it'.

As I was putting it all back in the bags and box, I noticed the HU adapter lead bag said 'JVC' when I have a Pioneer and this I had ordered. Got back to the seller who said ' Oh must of been a packing error', Now got the right lead and all working fine. Wish I had checked when I first opened it!

The stalk will now allow me full access to the car menu and also Vol, Track fwd/bk and Folder fwd/bk on my USB stick, plus radio functions.

I would really recommend the Pioneer Deh-6400BT, Takes a rear USB with easy to use menu, first you select the folder and then the file. I have a Folder for each Artist and then the tracks within. Also has good Bluetooth connection to phone with external mic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts