Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have a problem with my van its a 04 1.9 no turbo when you drive the van around 30km she starts to judder and she loses power she does it now and again any suggestions what it might be for definate or is it a easy fix

thanks

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
might be the EGR. You need a diagnostic done before throwing money at it. Someone may be near on planet maps that would do a diag for you. Look in the search box for P.Planet maps. You wll need 20 posts to pm them.

D

·
0 Posts
Hi

I have a problem with my van its a 04 1.9 no turbo when you drive the van around 30km she starts to judder and she loses power she does it now and again any suggestions what it might be for definate or is it a easy fix

thanks
Only one cure to prove its not the egr valve.
Remove the valve and on one side there'll be a green cap. Drill a 3.2mm hole in it and drive a screw down into the egr valve until it comes in contact with the valve. The screw needs to be long enough, maybe two inches to go down far enough. Put it all back together and see how you go.
The diagnostic check will doubtfully pick up anythingto do with egr.
If you do get one done, post up the faults and i'll be able to help you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Peugeot Expert 1.6 HDI Gearbox (2009)

Hi, does anyone know where I can source a good secondhand gearbox asap for a reasonable price. Alternatively do you know and other models which use the same gearbox?

Many thanks

Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts