Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, This is my first post on the forums and Im hoping someone will be able to help me out. I am trying to get access the the BSI on my bipper (2008 1.4HDi) and it doesn't want to play ball. I have Diagbox 7.83 installed on my windows xp laptop and it works no problem with my 206, it will access the engine ecu and the ABS ecu but no others. All it does is say no dialogue when I do an ECU scan. We have two Bippers where I work this one and another slightly newer, It does the same on the other so I am a bit lost.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will have to give that a try tomorrow. You'll have to forgive me as I've never used Delphi before, does that allow configuration or is it just for code reading etc? I'm trying to enable cruise control on the Bipper, I already have the stalk installed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just an update, I tried the S1279 adapter in position A this morning and it didn't even read the engine ecu this time so it must have to be in position B. I have ordered a Delphi programmer so I'll see what that can do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi samd864 - did you have any luck with DiagBox on your Bipper? I have got extactly the same problem as you. Interestingly, with the interface in position A you get nothing, but whether it is in position B or removed completely - you can see have dialogue with engine and ABS but nothing else.
If any one has any advice about how to get a Bipper to work on DiagBox I would be very grateful (it works fine on other Peugeot cars).
Thanks, Tim

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The short answer is I gave up. The initial plan was to buy the cruise control stalk and program it like I did with my 206, unfortunately It looks as though (from reading some posts on a Fiat forum) It is not possible. :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks both.
I will get hold of a Delphi and try that.
One of the things I want to do is enable the radio to take an aux input - do you know if this is possible through the OBD port?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts