Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, So I have a 2006 307 Hatch HDI 2.0. Awesome car to drive. I have recently noticed that when my automatic headlights are on and my left indicator is on (only happens with left) the headlights go out. This does not happen when the headlights are manually on. Apart from that they stay on all the time even when its sunny. So I'm not even sure where to start troubleshooting. I have also tried deactivating the auto headlights through the MFD but that doesn't seem to do anything at all. On a side note, I have installed a new headunit but not sure whether these incidents started before or after. And with the new headunit, as the lights are on the head unit stays bright and when they are off the headunit dims. Acts as if it is opposite to how it should behave. Is this common with Peugeot for Aftermarket Headunits.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
sounds like a new car where the lights dim with the indicators lol

i would try a bsi reset first. if it had aftermarket lights i would check all the wiring first.

sounds like a dodgy comm stalk system. my mums seems to put the wipers on manually at the moment

1 - 2 of 2 Posts