Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all iam new here sory for my english , a have a 307hdi 90bhp anti polution light comes on , the engine shake a little bit and than a three knoks tok tok tok veru loud and no acceleration and after 15mins running the engine is missing and no acceleration , the injectors are 4 new , new filter diesel , .

wath can it be ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ecu

there is a small box and the wires going to the ecu , the computer told us to replace that small box and the computer told us to replace that small box and that box is new hahaha , now or there is a wire is not good is touching with body or something like that or the ecu is not good.
do you have any website from where can a buy a new ecu at a good price ?

tks

C

·
0 Posts
The 90HDi is pretty simply. I'd be taking a shifty at the EGR meself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pls help

the egr is ok , injectors new and ecu new . the car is the same when the tempreture go at the normal the car shakes and make knock very loud , and no eceletration . can it be a sensor or any else ????

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
the problem is the HIGH PRESSURE FUEL RAIL SENSOR . tks for your help.

COMMON SYMPTOMS:

fuel pressure rail not functioning .
Diagnostics shows sensor is faulty .
car keeps on cutting.
The vehicle engine runs rough and often stumbles and sputters.
The fuel pump in the vehicle becomes noisy at times.

The first thing that when i plug the computer with the car show me the injector fault , when a put the new injector they show me a trouble with the ecu and a put a new ecu , then the fuel rail sensor fault and a put the new one.

today a remove the 4 new injectors and the new ecu and put the old ones and only new was the rail sensor and the car remain 100%

always check the fuel rail sensor first when you have that symptoms.

becosue whit that fault many things does not work properly injectors , ecu , egr , fap and many more things.

This we will help many people with that problem .

tks .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts