Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello There,
I have a problem with my Peugeot 307 HDI Diesel and I would like to share with you!!

Some times I get this weird problem...

The engine can't go further than 3.000 rpm I don't know why.. it's seems like the turbo is not working properly or something I really don't know !!

I took the car to the engineer and the diagnostic of the computer did not show something wrong..

If someone has any idea of what going on please let me know !!

Thank you in advance!!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hello There,
I have a problem with my Peugeot 307 HDI Diesel and I would like to share with you!!

Some times I get this weird problem...

The engine can't go further than 3.000 rpm I don't know why.. it's seems like the turbo is not working properly or something I really don't know !!

I took the car to the engineer and the diagnostic of the computer did not show something wrong..

If someone has any idea of what going on please let me know !!

Thank you in advance!!
We could play the guessing game and suggest you change £700 worth of parts or we could suggest this

go here
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/general-discussion-2/need-20-posts-before-pm-13646/

post anything you wish until you reach 20 posts

then go here
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/maintenance-9/diagnostic-peugeot-planet-map-7734/
and search the Planet map for forum users in your area

then PM the nearest planet guru for a diagnostic

Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
How are you getting on? I have exactly the same problem been on 4 different diagnostic test sets, all coming back with no fault codes showing

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How are you getting on? I have exactly the same problem been on 4 different diagnostic test sets, all coming back with no fault codes showing
Hello my friend,

Well, I have talk and send the car into an engineer representative of Peugeot!!

He told me that the car works as Safe mode... Whatever is the problem the car works as safe mode to protect the engine...

My problem is the EGR Valve.. So I need to replace it!! As the diagnostic shows up...

If your engineer has not have an Original Diagnostic computer it will be very difficult to determine what cause the safe mode of the car..

I'll recommend to you to find a good engineer that has original diagnostic computer of Peugeot! Otherwise you will not be able to find the problem!!

Hope that help you !!

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts