Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help please

I have downloaded the latest update and installed it.
It starts and then after a few minutes i get an error regarding the parking aid.

It then continues and finishes.
I have now lost the parking aid options and my app still tells me the car needs updating.

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Help please

I have downloaded the latest update and installed it.
It starts and then after a few minutes i get an error regarding the parking aid.

It then continues and finishes.
I have now lost the parking aid options and my app still tells me the car needs updating.
Assuming you did downloaded the update using the PC Peugeot Application, I would install the update again. Sounds like something went wrong during the Touch Screen update. I would not do the mapping update again, just the firmware update should take 25 - 30 minutes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks i tried it a few times with the same results and took about an hour to complete each time.

I have read the forum and i will try it again with only the one update on the stick but cant see that being the issue.

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Thanks i tried it a few times with the same results and took about an hour to complete each time.

I have read the forum and i will try it again with only the one update on the stick but cant see that being the issue.
Oh dear, that’s not good. Looks like a trip to the dealer then. It might just be a coincidence that the parking system developed a fault at the same time. It might have logged a diagnostic code for them to take a look at and fix.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
The "error" in the parking aid while updating the firmware is expected.
Are you sure about losing the option to parking aid (4th toggle switch, the "car" button)? This shouldn't be related to the firmware update.

About the MyPeugeot crApp... I'm sure in another 5 more years and they can make it reliable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts