Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know anything regarding priority transport?

my dealer has told me they have made sure i get PT and gave me the impression that this will get my car to them quicker.

has anyone ever heard of this or know what it means?

·
Registered
765 Posts
does anybody know anything regarding priority transport?

my dealer has told me they have made sure i get PT and gave me the impression that this will get my car to them quicker.

has anyone ever heard of this or know what it means?
I think it's just something they told you to get you off the phone :cool:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think this is a great example of 'fobbing off'

'Hi Karl
Usually once a vehicle is built it takes 3 weeks or so to get to us as, it has to come over from France and then from the UK Docks etc to us – I can’t estimate a delivery date because I don’t know how quick the priority transport is but yes it would be from the factory to us – fingers crossed it takes less than the normal 3 weeks if it has priority'

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Is it just me who sees a contadiction in that response?

So if normal delivery is 3 weeks and priority is less than 3 weeks that must mean that then you would expect less than 21 daysso perhaps 15 days would be a good guesstimate. Whats the betting you get priority delivery car that will be delayed longer than the time saved by using 'Priority Delivery'?

Hope you do get it sooner rather than later :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.