Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my old 3008 it was easy to see the whole of a planned route by zooming out the map scale. in the new 3008 SUV the range of map scales available seems limited.

Does anyone know how to preview a whole route or how to get the map to zoom out to the max?

·
Registered
8 Posts
In my old 3008 it was easy to see the whole of a planned route by zooming out the map scale. in the new 3008 SUV the range of map scales available seems limited.

Does anyone know how to preview a whole route or how to get the map to zoom out to the max?
Hi tw16

Just go into Map Options in bottom right hand corner and then hit the route/waypoint button. I think middle bottom. In there you can see waypoints but on the left is an overview button where you can look at the route.

Hope it helps

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
408 Posts
I also use the global view a lot.
It could be better on the 3008 SUV with an automatic zoom on the journey left.

What stelvis95 indicates is to my best knowledge the only way currently to display easily the journey left. On the same page you can also select to view your location or your destination.

But you will see that this menu disappears by itself after a few minutes.
So quite often I select the north up view and unzoom. And then zoom more the closer to my destination.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi tw16

Just go into Map Options in bottom right hand corner and then hit the route/waypoint button. I think middle bottom. In there you can see waypoints but on the left is an overview button where you can look at the route.

Hope it helps

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Many thanks stelvis95 - dunno why I hadn't found this myself!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also use the global view a lot.
It could be better on the 3008 SUV with an automatic zoom on the journey left.

What stelvis95 indicates is to my best knowledge the only way currently to display easily the journey left. On the same page you can also select to view your location or your destination.

But you will see that this menu disappears by itself after a few minutes.
So quite often I select the north up view and unzoom. And then zoom more the closer to my destination.
Thanks Maxime - I'll try that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts