Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Been having a lot of problems with FAP/DPF on previously owned PSA cars.

Now the time has come to my 307 1.6 HDi 110 (DV6) - The Eolys tank is low which is reported on the dashboard by the message "diesel additive minimum level"

The ECU is unreadable with all the software/hardware I have tried, so I don't think, that I will be able to defap it. But I came up with a new idea trying to cut costs to a minimum:

Been reading for hours on these forums and to my understanding the Eolys liquid is premixed with the diesel fuel. Do you think it is possible to do this mix by hand on each fill-up and ignore the original Eolys tank? That would sure make everything a lot easier and more manageable for me.

I don't care about warning messages on the dash. I just need to get from A-to-B :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you read it on Peugeot Diagnostic? Check all fuses. Disconnect cap presence sensor and see if it'll read then also.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I have tried reading using both MPPS and Galletto 1260 cables. They can identify the ECU but are not able to read it.
´
Didn't check the fuses, but sounds like a good idea. Where and what is the cap presence sensor?

And what about the actual question? Do you think I can premix the Eolys to the Diesel on each fillup and achieve the same result? :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will the car be able to drive without remap after knocking out the DPF? I don't care about the engine light as long as the car will go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts