Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 2.0i 307 which runs lovely but when I first start it up it seems like there is an initial but of pre igntion? Anyone else had this or know what it could be. As I say car seems to run lovely half a second later?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Slight update. Last night as I was driving it "stumbled" or misfired a bit. It cleared again as quick as it started but it was definitely there. So i'm wondering if it is pinking on start up or just misfiring? Oil and water levels are fine etc.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still seems to do this? I've also noticed I sometimes have that flat spot/hesitation when pulling away. Read two threads about but neither ended up too well!:D One thing i did note from one of the threads is to clean the pedal connector which i'll do at the weekend.

My car has had a new throttle body fitted. On some bikes and cars you have to reset the throttle positioner sensor in various ways, ignition on throttle to the floor twice or on one bike you had to leave it idling until the fan kicked in. Does the 307 petrol need something like this or would it just relearn its settings?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts