Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well having walked into Halfords last week thinking i could pick it up there,not really ! . That and being night-shift didn't help :lol: .

So found out what i needed here as usual, Dealer only Total DA fluid required. So went along to my local Peugeot dealer and found they had stopped stocking the DA type due to not wanting to upset customers:confused:. Speaking to really helpful Parts guy, he told me they stopped stocking it due to Peugeot had upped the price of a litre bottle from £11 to £27 :eek:. He said they didn't understand or see how it was justified either, so to keep regular customers happy and coming back they stocked LS fluid instead which was still the same price (£11) as the DA fluid.

He apologized for the situation as he new i could have ordered the DA fluid from Amazon for the same price but was nice of them to explain and come up wit ha saloution even if Peugeot want to shoot themselves in the foot :rolleyes:

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have a little less than a litre left in my container. If I can find a small suitable container I might be able Townsend you some. How much do you need?

·
Registered
111 Posts
power steering fluid DA

Hi guys I bought some from a firm in wales called nilsens they are on ebay they can supply all oils needed for reasonable prices I thought.pete407sw.:thumb:

·
Registered
648 Posts
They are also consistently the cheapest for 5 litres on Total ineo ecs 5w30, which the 1.6hdi likes :). They also sell via amazon if you prefer. They are a distributor, hence the prices.

·
Registered
111 Posts
oils

Hi eccles Ive used them several times for my cars I even ordered the wrong oil for my 407 and spoke to them as I was having a senior moment and they changed it no problem lol!.So now I tell others its a good service from them.
pete407sw.:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts