Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can normally use Peugeot Planet on several different peugeots, but on this RHR engine HDI 136 (Siemens ECU), PP is only reading faults and nothing else, I can't even clear the faults, can't configure, can't get parameters. When I click to get faults info, i only get printout of all faults and that's it.
Tried on two cars with the same engine and on both it is the same and on both I'm getting some general BSI fault with description "fault does not have specific info"
So it has to be a problem with the interface or software?
Would Diagbox behave differently?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have they been remapped to remove the DPF I have seen this happen on cars remapped before
That wqas my thought with the first car. Possible but less likely, I would say, as it's the same on different cars with the same engine and ECU. In addition, siemens ecu are known to be hard to remap than bosch. So I'm much more prone to not, they have not been remapped.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I do apologize for asking question before I tried diagbox, but for some reason, it does not load without internet access (although is not original registered version, but scarymistake's) and when I'm with the cars outside, I don't have internet...

·
Registered
522 Posts
I do apologize for asking question before I tried diagbox, but for some reason, it does not load without internet access (although is not original registered version, but scarymistake's) and when I'm with the cars outside, I don't have internet...
Mines scary as well, my Diagbox works without the internet being on. Think I read that Planet was for older cars and Diagbox the later ones so haven't used planet.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Successfully used PP2000 on peugeot's even from 2010, but for two cars with HDI 136 from 2006 can't do any configuration. Strange.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts