Peugeot Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my planet today and hooked it up to a nice little touchscreen toughbook. Had a bit of a play and hopefully i will be able to iron out a few little problems (with some help from you experts!)
Going to make some notes of problems i encounter and will post them on here.
One thing i can say is the pp2000 DOES WORK WITH A 52 PLATE 110 HDI:lol:
Anyway, I am in Cambridge , so if anyone needs access to pp2000 then give me a shout.
Just thought of one little problem-pp2000 works fine but the peugeot planet diag will not.(not even sure what it is!)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Right-i had a play again this afternoon and picked up the following points-

1/ Start up PP2000 and enter build code, then get a config page displaying vanity mirror and rear accessory socket????? i just click ok to continue.

2/When selecting tests of engine/auto gearbox i am faced with a large list of ECU's. As i have no idea what mine is and actually think it is not in the pp database (as is displayed as unknown in other pages) i just continue.

pp will reference the ECU and i can complete most tests so far so that is good-just wierd that i get the above?? anyone else get similar things?

Also wondering if the interface can be used with any other software? guess it depends on the chip ie ELM etc but not sure what it uses???

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another question- after carrying out ecu test i can access the PEF maintenance page. It asks to enter a car model-ie 307 and next asks what gearbox-manual or auto. I have 3 digits to enter and if i put in man it tells me i have entered incorrectly-any ideas what to type there?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just need to get some spare time and have a play-will keep you posted-cheers for the info!

·
Registered
93 Posts
zooankski said:
Got my planet today and hooked it up to a nice little touchscreen toughbook. Had a bit of a play and hopefully i will be able to iron out a few little problems (with some help from you experts!)
Going to make some notes of problems i encounter and will post them on here.
One thing i can say is the pp2000 DOES WORK WITH A 52 PLATE 110 HDI:lol:
Anyway, I am in Cambridge , so if anyone needs access to pp2000 then give me a shout.
Just thought of one little problem-pp2000 works fine but the peugeot planet diag will not.(not even sure what it is!)
hi can i ask what cable you have with pp2000:lol: please and where if you may tell you purchased it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.