Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having trouble with my pp 2000 is there anybody out there that would like to share their copy of planet on a disc with me pretty please ? i have the hardware,just having issues with the software,if i can get another version of the software i'm going to install it on a pc that running XP as its dedicated os and see if that helps ,if so i'll be on the market for another laptop with XP on it. thanks to anybody that can help.
Matt.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys,i need to download another version of pp and run it on another pc and see how it goes,then i may be on the market for another laptop Martin,thanks again.

J

·
0 Posts
I've managed to buy laptop and PP for £130 delivered - £85 for PP, and £45 for laptop... happy with that :thumb:

J

·
0 Posts
PP is £85 for everyone (door2doorshop).... and the laptop just meant looking on eBay for something cheap & suitable :thumb:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey everyone, i wonder if i couldget some help please ? I have downloaded the file that philkerman has posted, i have it opened with winzip and hit the instal file, all i get is a lot of waiting before it returns back to the screen i started on....i'm not getting pp200 to install,i'm running a laptop on XP but not getting anywhere,any help installing this would be great, thankyou
Matt.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep antivirus off Martin,i'm not sure if i did it all right,i clicked on the link from philkerman,went to the link and hit download, saved it to my desktop, then when it had finished downloading i clicked on the winzip file and looked for the set up file which is toward the bottom of the download. i then double clicked that and it started to unzip the file then after a while it just went back where it started,but no install,not sure what i'm doing wrong.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Buddy, i just found it and was about to tell you... so i will start at the top, download each part,then will i be able to do a straight install to the XP machine ?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Can`t mind if you have to extract them after download , and the password is one of three i just posted at the end of that thread .:thumb:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its been deleted,this is really getting on my nerves now....i had it running on a laptop running on win 7 but wanted to try a stand alone version on a deicated XP laptop to see the differences....i guess i won't be able too_On my win7 machine i can access pp2000 but thats it no wiring diagram or any other options are available to me,is this the same for everyone ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts